Welcome to V2Ray. You will get connected to the rest of world.
V2Ray supports Socks, HTTP, Shadowsocks and VMess protocol.
- One V2Ray process can use different protocols on different ports at the same time;
- By combining different inbound and outbound proxies, one can change traffic format dynamically.
All proxies above can be send/recieve over TLS, TCL, mKCP and more transport protocols.
V2Ray has an internal router, which can be configured to proxy traffic, or send directly, or even block them.
V2Ray runs on the following platforms：
- Windows Vista and later (x86 / amd64);
- Mac OS X 10.7 and later (amd64);
- Linux 2.6.23 and later (x86 / amd64 / arm / arm64 / mips64 / mips);
- including but not limited to Debian 7 / 8, Ubuntu 12.04 / 14.04 and later, CentOS 6 / 7, Arch Linux;
- FreeBSD (x86 / amd64);
- OpenBSD (x86 / amd64);
This site is generated by GitBook, and host on GitHub. If you'd like to modify its content, please send pull request to this repo.