Project V uses the following license.
Source code and official releases are licensed under MIT license, including the source code and releases in the following repository.
Official website, v2ray.com, is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Including all visible text and pictures on the website.
- Including Project V logo.
- Including all source code that is used for generating the website, i.e., v2ray/manual.
All third party files listed below belong to their creator. Whoever creates the file owns the file.
- Including all screenshots of Project V.
- Including all configuration files that are used to run Project V.
- Including all logs generated by Project V during runtime.
All content that are not mentioned above will be licensed case by case.